Please fill this form:
Warranty claims policies
- Only one claim part per submission will be process.
- All information must be key in correctly
- Picture of the claim part is mandatory for us to evaluate and proceed to claim processing
- AL360 Srl will have the right to reject/disapproved any claim request that is found incorrect or fraud
- Claim request will take up to 3 working days to process
AL360 s.r.l. warrants this product to be free from major defects in material or workmanship to the original purchaser for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
- The warranty is valid only when the product is accompanied by the receipt or invoice.
- The warranty is valid only when this product is used for normal recreational activities and doesn't cover products used in rental or school operations.
- AL360 s.r.l. will make the final warranty determination, which may require inspection and/or photos of the equipment, which clearly show the defect(s). If necessary, this information must be sent to AL360 reseller where you purchased it. Product can be returned to AL360 srl only if a return authorization is given in advance by AL360's reseller or it will be refused.
- If a product is deemed to be defective by AL360 s.r.l., the warranty covers the repair or replacement of the defective product only. AL360 s.r.l. will not be responsible for any costs, losses, or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of this product.
- This warranty doesn't cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, normal wear and tear including, but not limited to, punctures, damage caused by improper handling and storage, damage caused by use in waves or shore break, breakage caused by falling or crashing in surf conditions, or damage caused by anything other than defects in material and workmanship.
- This product must not be modified.
- This product must not be used in excess of the manufacturers recommended maximum load capacity.
- This warranty is void if any unauthorized repair, change or modification has been made to any part of the equipment.
- The warranty for any repaired or replacement equipment is good from the date of the original purchase only.
- The original purchase receipt must accompany all warranty claims. The name of the retailer and date of purchase must be clear and legible.
- There are no warranties that extend beyond the warranty specified here in.